Wednesday, March 18, 2009

COLORS

Just colored these up last night for fun. Drawing and comics are not always fun, but when you have something stuck in your head and get it out on paper the way you like, few things are more enjoyable.

Not everything came out the way I wanted in that first piece. Its tough getting the hang of the paper in my new sketchbook. The paper is kinda thin and it just wants to constantly crinkle up and buckle.

I just wrote a bunch of story for the next Sushi Nachos comic. Its gonna be a long one. Don't know yet if that is good or bad :)

I also just watched like the first half of Amelie a little while ago. The whole movie is just amazingly gorgeous, but there is this one scene where she is skipping rocks that is just awe-inspiring to me. I don't know if anyone cares, but the cinematography in that film is just mesmerizing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be incredible to have so much creative ability. I am honored to know you.

Mike-FCEdge

Andre Szymanowicz said...

Wow thanks Mike!!