Thursday, October 08, 2009

VANITY VANITY

A peek at my process. Aren't you thrilled!?? I'm a little bothered with some parts of that final B&W drawing, but if I think about it too much, it just drives me crazy. I've been learning a lot by looking at Justin's convention sketching. He makes gray areas on figures with his lines in a really nice, illustrative way, so you might see a little bit of that in here.
I'm gonna post one more thing tomorrow I think? and then I am off to Baltimore on Saturday. I'm so excited. It looks like this con is huge for Image comics, so it will be cool to see what all goes on. If you are there, definitely stop by and say hi as I will be either helping Starkings out at the Elephantmen section or over in the PopGun area.

1 comment:

PJ McQuade said...

Oooooo.... great sketches! Love the elephant dude and the hottie.