Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PISTACHIO pg1This is page one of eight of a submission I was originally going to submit to Zuda. Its almost a year old, but since I don't know if it will ever see the light of day, I'm gonna go ahead and start posting a page of it a day. This first strip was going to just introduce Pistachio, her sidekick giant robot and the little "H.A.L.-like" wise-cracking robot assistant. I know it all seems very generic. I was actually going to make it self-deprecating in some ways to acknowledge that.
Sorry there isn't any lettering. I think my heart just went out of it.
I think you might be able to follow it ok with just the art.
Oh yeah, and for you who like gritty, scratchy line work, you may want to full-view these. I was really trying to push that crow-quill nib around. :)

Also, I would like to welcome all the people who found me via Eric Canete's blog. Eric was so nice to do an extra commission for me, just for feeling like he was late on the first one(you can see it and the first one he did on his blog). You won't find class like that everywhere in the comics world. Too cool! Thanks Eric!

No comments: