Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BAT-NINJA?
Something I'm just doing in my sketchbook time. Project Rooftop has this contest where you have to re-imagine Batman 2.0 as it would be if Nightwing would take over for him. He apparently died by the way. In any case, I may scrap these and do a new one. It just isn't there yet, design-wise, to me.
If you were guessing that I borrowed some elements from both Casshern and Ninja Gaiden for this, then you would have guessed right. It was subconscious at first, but then I just couldn't deny it. Sometimes, you just can't help yourself after absorbing so much of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ninja, ninja, ninja -- BAT! Ninja, ninja, ninja -- BAT! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go ninja! Go ninja!

You're welcome.

Andre Szymanowicz said...

Why is that god awful scene so burned into our memories? Vanilla Ice is a damn genius, thats the only viable answer.