Wednesday, June 02, 2010

HEADS AND STUFF


Here is a head turn around thing I did in my sketchbook, done at a point where I didn't feel my faces were looking too sharp. The sad thing is, they still don't haha. I also just love drawing Madman if you haven't guessed by now.

The watercolor is from a little further back. I hinted at this image in a previous post, but now you can see the full painty goodness. Shannon Wheeler, of Too Much Coffee Man fame, did this in a B/W wash for Elephantmen and I did a watercolor wash over his wash. That does sound confusing, doesn't it?

Oh check out this new site - charleylovesrobots.com
You can learn all about a new project JG Roshell, Gabe Bautista and myself are working on for a backup in the next bunch of issues of Elephantmen.

Other than that, recent activities have included drawing(really?), playing soccer in the summer weather and getting weepy while listening to soundtracks to LOST.

No comments: